Saturday, April 21, 2012

Destashing... BORING!!!

One of the problem in being a crafter is the stuff you accumulate and then never want to get rid of even though you know you won't use it again... BUT...  you might?!?! 


My problem is I've moved from craft to craft... a couple of times now... and I started getting rid of my stamping / paper craft supplies but now I'm getting to the part that are hard to sell... the individual pieces of paper, and ribbon, random stamp sets, bits and bobs... but I've made a deal with myself, IF I sell these off I'm going to spoil myself with material! And there is so many different fabrics that I NEED!!!!


So share with the tips of the trade in destashing :-D


Much Love 

2 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean about hoarding and finding it hard to get rid of things that I know I wont use again. Well done for tackling it. And I look forward to seeing what fabric treats you buy in reward.
    Liz
    Dandelion Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going so well now lol started it... had a break... finding it difficult to get back to it lol

      Delete